WAIVER AND RELEASE
The undersigned hereby acknowledges the potential risks present in strenuous physical activity and in using the services and facilities provided at the Parkway Recreation Center. I agree to follow and observe all appropriate safety rules and measures in using such services and facilities. There are no attendants or trainers on site.
For and in consideration of the privilege of using the facilities offered by the City of Utica Youth Bureau, the undersigned hereby:
1. Accepts and assumes all risk of personal injury and property damage or loss;
2. Expressly waives any and all claims and liabilities arising in connection with any such personal injury and property damage or loss;
3. Expressly acknowledges and agrees that the City of Utica Youth Bureau and its successors, assignees, partners, employees, agents, contractors, licensees, volunteers, are not and shall not be, deemed to be responsible or liable in any manner for accident, injury, damage or loss or for any liability arising or resulting from the use of any services or facilities in or about the Parkway Recreation Fitness Center;
4. The undersigned hereby fully and completely releases the City of Utica and its successors, assigns, partners, employees, agents, contractors and licensees from the same.
5. The undersigned further authorizes any emergency care that may be deemed necessary or appropriate in the event of an accident or injury.
Rules and Regulations:
By signing this application, you agree to follow all rules and regulations adopted by the Parkway Recreation Center. We may suspend or revoke your membership in the event that you fail to obey our rules and regulations. We reserve the right to amend the rules and regulations as reasonably warranted.
• All members must wear a face mask while using the facility and maintain 6 feet social distancing.
• All members are required for pre-screening and temperature checks prior to entering.
• You must be 18+ years of age to use the fitness facility.
• Children are not permitted in the area.
• Equipment must be used in accordance with the posted instructions.
• Members are required to wipe down all machines before and after use.
• Proper attire must be worn while using the fitness center. LOCKER ROOMS AND SHOWERS ARE CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
• No alcohol or illegal substances are allowed.
• Audio equipment must have headsets as not to disturb other members.
Membership and Payment Terms:
• Questions regarding membership call the Parkway Center: 315-223-3973
• Payments: Cash or Credit/Debit Cards are accepted forms of payments.
• Security Cards and Participant Cards: All members are required to purchase a security card to allow access into the Fitness Center and a participant card to be able to check in every time you use the facility. If you lose your card, you will be required to purchase a new card.
• Renewals: If you fail to renew your membership, your access to the fitness center will be suspended and/or terminated.
• Waiver & Release: Use of our facilities is at your own risk, and we shall not be liable for any injury or damages resulting from your use of our services or facilities. We urge you to see your physician before using our facilities.