The tool store has CLOSED and is packed for a future location; we hope to announce this location over the summer. In the meantime, we have an extra storage pod at the Parkway Cener to continue accepting donations. So as you clean our your garages, sheds, and basements please consider donating to the Parkway Center so we can have a fully stocked store when we reopen! If you have any questions please call Kari at (315) 223-3973, and as always thank you for your continued support!
We accept donations of used tools.
If you are downsizing or have tools you no longer use please consider donating to Second Chance Tools as all proceeds will benefit the programs of the Parkway Center! If you have items you would like to donate but are unable to bring them to the store, we may be able to assist you by having one of our volunteers pick up your donations. Since it will be volunteers picking up donations, we ask that the following guidelines are met in order for us to send someone to pick them up:
1. Items must be ready to go, and packed in boxes if necessary.
2. Only items that we sell at the tool store can be taken.
3. All items must be on a first floor level, volunteers cannot retrieve donations from basements or attics.
4. Our volunteers cannot clean or pack any area of your residence.
5. Items must weigh a reasonable amount, volunteers are unable to carry excessively heavy items.
6. The amount of donations being picked up must be reasonable as our volunteers use their own vehicles.
Second Chance Tools
1924 Genesee St. Utica, NY
Wednesday – Friday 10:00 am – 3:00 pm
Store (315) 765-6648 Parkway Center (315) 223-3973
If you are interested in volunteering at the Tool Store; or would like more information on donating,
please call the Parkway Center at (315) 223-3973 ext. 117 and ask for Kari!