Call Center Coordinator – Part Time
For the Parkway Center
The Parkway Center is a non-profit organization, who mission is to provide programs and services to individuals 50+, empowering them to live healthy and vibrant lives. PC is the sponsor agency for the Oneida County Retired and Senior Volunteer Program (RSVP), Way 2 Go Herkimer and Oneida County and a partner in the Livable Communities Oneida County initiative, under the auspices of its Volunteer Department.
The Call Center Coordinator will be committed to achieving the following results:
- Maintain databases dedicated to the Call Center
- Recruit and train Call Center volunteers
- Man the Call Center when no volunteers are available
- Provide reports as needed
- Assist with promoting the Call Center
- Assist with non-emergency medical transportation and Mobility Management troubleshooting
- Attend meeting/trainings as related to the Call Center duties
- Assist the Way2Go Service Coordinator.
- Responsible for any other duties as assigned by the Assistant Director and/or the Executive Director.
- High School Diploma required
- Excellent communication skills
- Computer and technical Skills
- Knowledge of transportation programs
- Valid NYS Driver’s License & own vehicle
- Highly motivated
To apply please send resume to email@example.com