The Parkway Center is hiring a Volunteer Outreach Coordinator.
The Volunteer Outreach Coordinator will be committed to achieving the following results:
- Perform outreach to non-profits, businesses, community groups, and other appropriate entities in the 2 county region
- Perform volunteer recruitment for all Volunteer Department programs
- Perform community presentations and attend events that are relevant to the Volunteer Department
- Assist with planning and implementing National Days of Service
- Attend trainings and meetings as necessary to the Volunteer Department
- Assist with coordination of volunteer transportation program
- Assist with coordination of Way 2 Go Herkimer and Oneida Counties
- Assist the Assistant Director as needed.
- High School Diploma required, Associates Degree preferred.
- Experience working with volunteers
- Computer and Technical skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Valid NYS Driver’s License & own vehicle for travel
- Highly motivated
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org