The Parkway Center is hiring a Site Coordinator
for our new site in Verona Beach.
The Site Coordinator is committed to achieving the following results:
· Coordinates the day to day operation of the site.
· Coordinate and oversee Programs:
. Develop and implement programs, including instructors and resources
. Maintains Membership Databases (Access/Senior Space)
. Provides Program Information for Monthly Newsletter and maintains mailing list
. Provide participant reports for programs
. Community Outreach
. Attend various Health Fairs
· Service Coordination
· Great customer service.
· Answers the telephone
· Promotes all services – program and volunteer
· Is able to make referrals to partner agencies
· Assists members with registration for classes & trips, orientations and questions
· Give tours of Center
· Maintains insurance logs for all eligible programs
(Silver & Fit/Silver Sneakers) (verify eligibility, maintain monthly books with appropriate sheets)
· Maintains membership files
· Maintains a Daily Cash Log of all received payments
· Makes daily deposits
· Sends all back up to Finance Administrator at Main Office
· Reconciles Petty Cash monthly
· Markets the Center to local community
· Assists other staff members with clerical duties as needed
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.